SONAX PROFILINE ExCut 05-05 Dual Action Cutting Compound 1L
SONAX Profiline ExCut 05-05 is a coarse abrasive paste for DA polisher processing and sanding down scratched or locally sanded paint layers.
SONAX Profiline ExCut 05-05 has a powerful removal rate with a simultaneous high-gloss level. SONAX
- Cut 5/6
- Finish 5/6
Profiline ExCut 05-05 removes sanding marks up to P1500 and also removes deep scratches and corrosion due to bird droppings, insects, and tree sap.
SONAX Profiline ExCut 05-05 is for those tough, deep scratches that hand polishing or mild abrasives can't remove.
Removing deep scratches caused by natural, or unnatural, contaminants is a burden that is sometimes too much for mild abrasives to bear. That's why SONAX has developed ExCut 05-05! SONAX ExCut 05-05 will effortlessly remove corrosion and tough swirls and scratches on your vehicle, with the help of a machine polisher!
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry your car
- Clay the vehicle or Use an Iron Remover to remove above-surface contaminants. more info here
- Equip your dual action or rotary polisher with the appropriate foam or wool pad.
- Apply 2-3 dime-sized drops of SONAX ExCut 05-05 on the outer edge of the pad.
- Set your polisher to a low speed to start. Starting off slow and working your way up is best practice to ensuring you do not overdo it.
- Working on a section no larger than 40cm x 40cm, polish the area using firm downward pressure and a slow arm movement. Polish the area until the compound turns clear. Turn polisher off and remove residue.
- Repeat steps over the entire vehicle.
Silicone free and low dust.