SONAX PROFILINE CC One Ceramic Coating
Introducing CC One. The ultimate single-stage coating money can buy.
If you're looking to protect & seal your paintwork - Look no further. SONAX CC One is a ceramic coating suitable for enthusiasts + professionals alike. The durability, performance & ease of application makes CC One a game changer.
Based on Si-carbon technology, a type of coating technology that combines silica and carbon particles to create a durable, velvety smooth protective surface. The hydrophobic (Water repellent) properties of CC One are of the highest calibre. Boasting a 110° water contact angle. Water will simply not be able to stick.
The gloss & colour saturation CC One provides is on another level entirely. As CC One bonds to the paint, the fluid layer develops to provide a perfectly smooth appearance. This is how we achieve a mirror finish.
It is effective against dirt, bird lime, insects, acid rain and other environmental contaminants. Si-Carbon technology also helps to reduce the risk of light scratches and further damage to paint surfaces, providing a durable protective layer.
To maintain CC One, use SONAX® Xtreme Ceramic Series collection for best results & ease of use.
What's in the box:
- 1 x 50ml CC One Hybrid Coating
- 4 x Applicators
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x SONAX® CC One Adhesive Metal Badge
How to Apply CC ONE:
1. Ensure paintwork is clean and free of any contaminants & previous coatings. You can use SONAX® Profiline Prepare as a safe preparation spray.
2. It is best to apply CC One in a shaded & well-ventilated area. Apply a liberal amount of CC One to your applicator to prime the pad.
3. Apply several drops of CC One to one of the applicators (Supplied). Go horizontally, then vertically to ensure an even application. Allowing to flash for 3-5 minutes (temperature variable) & then proceed to remove excess material until streak free. Use a clean microfibre cloth.
4. Repeat this process over the entire vehicle. You can apply CC One over a panel approx 1/4 a bonnet in size at a time. If the applicator begins to harden, use a new one.
Curing time is approx 4 hours minimum. You can reduce the curing time by 50% by irradiation using infrared lamps. Do not wash the vehicle for the first 7 days after application.
See our application video here:
UNLOCK GLOSS YOU NEVER KNEW EXISTED.
SONAX® CC One unlocks the full potential your paintwork has to shine & reflect like never before thanks to the fluid layer.
COATING CARE MADE EASY.
SONAX® Ceramic Series compatible.
Q: I've never applied a Ceramic Coating, can I easily apply CC One?
- It's not rocket science. We promise.
- An instruction manual is supplied & our local live chat support team are ready to assist if you have any questions.
Q: Can I coat my wheels with CC One?
- Yes, CC One can be used on your rims.
- Our testing shows wheels are significantly easier to clean after treatment with CC One. Plus, they look awesome.
- If your vehicle is already clean, it generally takes 1-2 hours to apply CC One.
- Yes, you can coat 2 vehicles with CC One. We recommend using 2 applicators per vehicle (Change halfway through each application).