The Rag Company ULTRA Product Line continues to grow with the addition of the CYCLONE ULTRA Wash Pad.
The CYCLONE ULTRA WASH PAD features a new, proprietary Microfiber Blend that allows for easier release of contaminates in the wash bucket. This change results in a more suitable pad for Rinseless Washing in comparison to other wash pads.
The CYCLONE ULTRA Wash Pad features a new stitching process to reduce the foam inner core from shifting within the outer microfiber material. We’ve also substantially softened the foam inner core to make the pad more pliable out of the box!
The Rag Company’s CYCLONE ULTRA Wash Pad is ideal for all your Washing, Soap & Bucket Washing, and Rinseless Washing needs. Enjoy a Swirl-Free experience with every wash! For maintenance, we recommend washing the CYCLONE ULTRA Pad with P&S Rags-to-Riches Microfiber Detergent.
The CYCLONE ULTRA WASH PAD is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Pad:-
- Superior softness & absorbency: Hundreds of thousands of the highest quality 80/20 blend split Korean microfibres per square inch that hold a huge amount of your favourite suds
- Extremely safe & effective: Long, luxurious fibers that quickly and safely encapsulate all dirt and road grime from your vehicle and then easily rinse free for the next pass
- Highest-quality construction: The finest materials and seams that are carefully double-stitched and hidden for the ultimate in protection and durability
- Extreme field-tested foam padding and liner: Tested around the world in all conditions to find the perfect foam padding density.
- Built-to-last durability: With proper care, The Rag Company’s ULTRA Wash Pad will last and last through seasons of washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German microfibre production equipment (Karl Mayer)
– We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensure longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels separately from lighter coloured towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Note: if interior liner of mitt is punctured/compromised at all, do not machine wash. Once the liner is damaged and the foam padding inside has been exposed there is a high risk of the foam getting shredded by certain aggressive types of wash machine agitators (typically top-loading) and then sticking to other microfibre products in the same wash.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:-
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBRE YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBRES PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfibre products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfibre towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark coloured towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.