Why use GTECHNIQ G5 Water Repellent Coating for Glass and Perspex?
- For glass or Perspex surfaces e.g HEADLIGHTS
- Great for dirt and water repellency.
- G5 is highly hydrophobic and beads water even at low speeds - making driving safer and reducing the need for your wiper blades.
- Any glass coated in G5 will stay cleaner for longer and any contaminants such as bugs, bird droppings and ice will be easier to remove.
- G5 offers maximum repellency, but is less durable than our G1 ClearVision Smart Glass.
Features and Benefits
- Durability: One application lasts for up to 5-6 months
- Maximum water repellency
- Easy application
- Water will blow off car screens at speeds as low as 30mph
- On vertical glass water will roll off and leave a virtually spotless surface
- Once coated glass will stay cleaner for longer and any contaminants such as bugs, bird droppings, and ice
- Will be easier to remove
- Wear protective gloves and work in a well ventilated area
- Clean glass with G4 Nanotech Glass Nano Polish.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight
- Apply a small amount of G5 to an AP1 Applicator or Microfibre Buff Cloth, in a circular motion covering all of the glass
- Leave the coating to cure for between 10 and 15 minutes at room temperature
- Remove residue from the coated surface with an MF Glass Power Cloth or MF1 cloth
- Avoid contact between water and the coated surface for at least two hours following application
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening