BIGBOI WASHR FLO V2
Introducing the all-new Bigboi WASHER! Designed by Detailers.
Built with cutting edge technology you only get in a $700 machine, the Bigboi WASHR is fit with a Total Stop System (TSS) and will sense water flow in the pump, automatically turning off the engine and protecting the WASHR from overheating.
The Bigboi Pressure Washer comes with a Brushless Induction Aluminium pump motor so it is substantially quieter than other pressure washers on the market. With this motor comes moving parts that last 3 times longer than carbon brush electric motors. This is why our warranty is 3 years rather than the standard 1-year warranty offered by competitors. The WASHR also contains ¼ inch quick connect attachments all round and is gorgeously designed with the iconic Bigboi colour palette.
Having a true pressure reading of 2600PSI and a flow rate of 7LPM, the Bigboi WASHR is fit with a 1600W (Peak) Induction and a voltage of 240V/50HZ. Subject to your region.
Included in Package
- 1 x bigboi pressure WASHR (Great for detailers)
- 1 x Professional series large mouth foam cannon (orifice size 1.15)
- 1 x Quick release trigger handgun with stainless steel extension arm
- 1 x 8m hose
- 4 x quick-release varying degree nozzles (orifice size 0.92mm)
- 1 x Water source filter
- 1 x brass 3/8 quick-release Hose connector M22/14M
- User Manual
Features and Benefits
- Voltage: 240V/50HZ- subject to your region
- Motor: 1600W (Peak) Induction
- Maximum Pressure: True 2600PSI
- Max Flow Rate: 7L/M max
- Hose Length: 8m lime colour
- Max Water Temp: Can accept up to 50 C
- Power Cable Length: 3m
- Pressure Nozzle Connection: 1/4 Inch
- Power Plug: Certified Standard for your region
- Carton Dimension (L x W x H): 60 x 37x 33cm
- Carton Weight: 17kg
- 3-year warranty by Big Boi consumer customers
- 1-year warranty by Big Boi for commercial customers
With the washer, Big Boi is now supporting the product with a maintenance program where the washer will need to have a service at least once a year (dependant on domestic or commercial use) to support its warranty period. There are 2 small internal parts that will need to be replaced for the product to maintain its full performance. There are many external factors, such as water quality that can cause the Washr not reach its optimal performance, which is why this service is important.
If you don’t want to or feel you are unable to, you can send it back to Big Boi , but you will be charged a shipping & service fee for them to complete the service.
For all service and repairs please contact Bigboi directly.