GTECHNIQ C4 PERMANENT TRIM RESTORER
Why use GTECHNIQ C4 Permanent Trim Restorer
The car plastic restorer is a nano composite coating restores trim to 'as new' condition without altering gloss level.
Strong UV absorption filter and chemical bond ensures maximum durability with a single application typically maintaining a flawless finish for up to two years!
C4 uses a covalent or chemical bond to actually become an extension of the plastic molecule it's protecting.
C4 actually swaps part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car's trim to provide a protective coating of unparalleled durability.
Unlike many trim products on the market, C4 is exceptionally thin (circa 30 nanometers) optically clear film – this means it will not add an unattractive gloss finish to the surface. Instead, it restores all, but the most faded trim to an ‘as new’ condition. It is ideal for new trim, helping to prevent fading.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides thin clear film - does not add sticky gloss
- Restores all but the most faded trim to 'as new'
- One application can last up to 2 years!
- Use on correctly prepared surfaces for maximum benefit
- Up to 2 years durability
- Restores trim to "as new" condition
- For use on all exterior trim
- Make sure before you start you have enough product for all of your trim. For example, if you have a Mini (30ml) you would need more product than you would on a Golf (15ml)
- Work in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5 degrees celcius and out of direct sunlight. Wear the gloves provided
- Ensure the surface(s) you are going to coat are free from any contaminants. For best results clean trim with a neat solution of W2 APC Universal Cleaner Concentrate and if required use a medium stiff brush
- Use the AP1 Lint-free Applicator supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim. Soak the pad with several drops of product
- Once you have spread the product over each piece of trim, gently wipe away residue immediately with a Microfibre Buff Cloth. If your car has heavily textured trim take time to ensure all crevices are covered, and that all residue is also removed.
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before exposing to the elements.
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Store in a cool, dry place