The Rag Company Edgeless 365 Microfiber Towel
This is an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Durable, Premium 70/30 Blend, Super Soft, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Detailing and Cleaning Towel?
With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Size:- 40 cm x 40 cm
Colors:- Royal Blue, Yellow
Blend:- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Weight:- 365 GSM
Border/Edging:- Edgeless, Ultrasonic Cut Edge
Material:- 100% Split Microfiber
Country of Origin:- China
- Excellent all-purpose detailing and cleaning microfibre towel
Premium 70/30 blend and edgeless design = totally paint safe
Lint-free / label-free / non-abrasive
Quickly removes excess polish, wax, glaze, and sealants with ease
Additional Product Details:
Professional Cleaning Tip: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Wax, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Removal of Polish / Wax
- Detailing Sprays
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, and Woodgrain
- Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach, and Softeners).
- Do NOT Tumble Dry and Do NOT Iron.
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance.
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
A TRICK that we recommend is putting 1/2 cup to 3/4 a cup of distilled vinegar into the bleach tray on the washer.
This vinegar will provide more cleaning power, resulting in a softer feel and less stains.