Geist Leather Preserver 150 ml for Old Leather
Restore, protect, nourish & waterproof | For leather in cars, furniture, apparel, shoes and bags
Geist. Leather Preserver is a synthetic wax that protects, softens, revives faded dyes and maintains the flexibility of leather. It contains a UV filter and additives that buffer against sunlight, sweat and dryness. It prevents the formation of radicals. Radicals are molecules that break down leather which is a natural polymer and cause yellowing, cracking and loss of elasticity. It offers strong water-repellence and keeps old leather soft & flexible.
Free of animal products, forever-chemicals, or silicone, it includes polyphenols, which are strong anti-oxidants that neutralize the degradation effects caused by free radicals.
Old leather can retain flexibility for longer and resist surface cracking as the preserver reduces oxidization of the finish layers and collagen fibres. It does not make surfaces slippery.
Features and Benefits
- DESIGNED IN GERMANY: an age-old formulation that is now designed for the 21st century.
- HIGH QUALITY: used in museums across Europe to preserve old and dry leather.
- NO FOREVER CHEMICALS OR SILICONES
- FLEXIBILITY: gives strong waterproofing, helps retain flexibility & resist surface cracking
- REVIVES FADED DYES: a synthetic wax that brings back the existing original colour of leather.
- CONDITIONING: additives and UV filters that buffer against dryness, sunlight and sweat.
- NO SMELL: does not contain any added perfumes and is not scented.
Suitable for vinyl and leather motorcycle seats and bicycle saddles as it does not make surfaces slippery.
Protection from damages
UV filter and additives that buffer against sunlight, sweat and dryness.
Revives old leather
This synthetic wax will bring back the existing original colour of leather.
Instructions for use
Remove dust or lose particles with a soft cloth or brush. If required, clean the leather first. Apply Geist. Leather Preserver thinly with a soft cloth, massage into the surface then leave to penetrate the surface. A small amount applied regularly gives effective protection and refreshes the colour of leather.
Not for use on suede, nubuck or microfibres like Alcantara.
Free of animal products, forever chemicals or silicone.