As most modern interior automotive leather has a factory matt finish, we made sure that Q² LeatherCoat leaves an invisible layer that does not affect the look or feel of the soft leather trim in any way. It simply coats the leather to ensure its good looks remain the same as the day you bought it.
Gyeon Q2 Leather Coat
Gyeon Q2 Leather is a dedicated sealant for leather that bonds strongly to the surface, but doesn't effect the look or feel of even the softest leather.
Just one layer of Gyeon Q2 Leather Coat ensures a high level of protection as the coating itself is hydrophobic and repels both liquids and dirt. It also provides strong protection against UV rays, allowing you to keep the freshness of colours for a long time, even in hot and sunny conditions.
As most modern interior automotive leather has a factory matt finish, we made sure that Gyeon Q2 Leather Coat leaves an invisible layer that does not affect the look or feel of the soft leather trim in any way. It simply coats the leather to ensure its good looks remain the same as the day you bought it.
Gyeon Q2 LeatherCoat is designed to protect leather trim for the maximum possible time by protecting it from dirt, sweat, salt and fats. Its hydrophobic properties and strong bonding to the surface help to protect against pollutants that may penetrate the structure of your trim. Gyeon Q2 LeatherCoat also protects against any discoloration resulting from contact with leather belts, jackets or jeans.
Gyeon Q2 LeatherCoat is very easy to use, it just requires proper cleaning of the leather prior to ensure good bond, then simply apply to a soft microfibre cloth or applicator and wipe over in an even layer. With durability of up to 3 months this hydrophobic coating provides protection from liquids, sweat, dirt and also ‘dye transfer’ from jeans and clothing that can discolour and stain leather.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use, spray on formula
- Flexible coating bonds to leather to provide a hydrophobic protective layer
- Liquid spills are repelled, reducing the chances of staining
- Abrasion resistant
- Non-sticky formula will not attract dust & dirt
- Contains UV inhibitors - prevents colour fade
- pH neutral formulation - safe for all leather (colour fastness patch test recommended)
Features and Benefits
- Lasts up to 3 months
- SURFACE:EVERY LEATHER
- PH LEVEL: NEUTRAL
- BARRIER AGAINST LIQUID: YES
- Durability: >3 months
Directions for Application:
- Apply to a clean, dry surface out of direct sunlight.
- Spray a liberal amount of GYEON Q2 Fabric Coat directly onto the surface being treated.
- Allow to dry in direct sunlight, or under an infrared lamp.
- Keep treated surfaces out of contact with water or any chemicals for at least 12 hours after application.
Best practice and pro-tips from Yves Heylen
Q² LeatherCoat is the number 1 choice on older, worn leather upholstery. Unlike Q² LeatherShield, it doesn’t require perfect structure of the upholstery to provide protection and effective dirt repellency.
TIP: Use a small amount of product and rub evenly into the surface of leather with Q²M MF Applicator. Wipe off if necessary.