Hydes Serum Rustopper
Rustopper effortlessly prevents rust from forming on your brake rotors after cleaning wheels and braking systems.
How It Works:
Rustopper is designed to aid in water evaporation while preventing corrosion from forming on brake rotors and braking components without leaving any form of residue on the brake rotor surface. Rustopper does not leave any film, residue or trace of the product on brake rotors as that would be a safety concern.
The goal of Rustopper is to stop the flash rust from forming and coating your freshly cleaned/sealed/waxed wheels in orange rust dust.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents flash rust from forming on brake rotors after washing wheels and braking systems, effectively eliminating “rust dust” from accumulating on your clean wheels.
- The acid-free, pH-neutral formula will not attack wheel coatings, lug nuts or braking systems.
- The formula is safe on all types of steel and alloy wheels (including chrome and polished wheels) anodized finishes and single-stage paints.
- Available in 473ml or 3.8L
This product cannot be sent via Express Post (Air) only by ground as Flammable
Directions for Use:
- After cleaning wheel and braking system, rinse thoroughly with water.
- While brake rotor is still wet, spray Rustopper liberally on brake rotor surface in a sweeping motion and allow to dry.
- Finally, wipe any excess liquid inside wheel. Protect against frost or freezing.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not apply to hot wheels or hot braking system.