IK ALK 1.5 Alkaline Alcohol and Acetone Sprayer
The Sprayers IK ALK 1.5 Sprayer is especially designed to be compatible with chemical agents used in the world of professional cleaning and disinfection. Best suited for alkaline, alcohol and acetone substances.
All plastic parts and washers resistant to alkaline, alcohol and acetone substances . 2.5 bar safety valve with depressurization option . Large opening for easy fi lling and cleaning .
Ergonomic design . Strong translucent tank with level indicator . Protective sleeve for valve chamber . Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free . Supplied with adjustable cone spray nozzle and even fan spray nozzle.
Features and Benefits
- Safety valve with depressurisation option
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Large opening easy filling
- Translucent tank with level indicator
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
- Valve: tared at 2,5 bar
- Standard nozzles: Adjustable conical nozzle and fan
- Total capacity: 1,50l. - 50 Oz
- Useful capacity: 1l. - 35 Oz
- Litres/Min. 3 bar: 0,50 l/min. - 1pint/min.
- Gross weight: 0,60 kg - 1,32lbs.
- Net weight: 0,46 kg - 1,02 lbs.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF THE SPRAYER
After each use depressurize the sprayer and clean it.
If the nozzle becomes blocked, clean it with water and do not use metallic objects.
If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5º and 30º C).
To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.