IK Multi Pro 9 Acid Resistant Sprayer
The IK Multi Pro 9 is the professional's answer to handling acid based chemicals that you've been looking for!
IK Multi Pro 9 Sprayers are the next generation pressure sprayers from Goizper designed specifically to deal with low pH (acid based) chemicals. With an operating pH range of 1 to 9.5 the issue of containing and dispensing acid based detailing chemicals is a thing of the past!
Please always check the chemical chart below against the Safety Data Sheet of your product you are using to make sure you are using the correct sprayer.
Features and Benefits:
- Safety and manual pressure release valve
- Colour coded labels for easy chemical identification
- pH operating range of 1 - 9.5
While the ideal operating range of the IK Multi Pro 9 is for acids, the high quality Viton seals will also provided some limited range of Alkaline chemicals such as Ammonia and Sodium Hypochlorite based products. Additionally, the IK Multi Pro 9 provides limited use of alcohols, hydrocarbons and petroleum based products.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF THE SPRAYER
- After each use, depressurise the sprayer and clean it.
- If the nozzle becomes blocked, clean it with water, and do not use metallic objects.
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5º and 30º C) (40Fº & 85Fº).
- To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.