Silicone oil free Micro polishing compound
Micro Cut M3.02 is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant). Through the use of highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades.
Holograms and fine scratches are eliminated mechanically and not, which is often the case, covered up. Micro Cut M3.02 is extremely economical, easy to polish and easily removed without leaving traces.
Features & Benefits:
- Micro-cut finishing polish
- Removes fine scratches and holograms
- Suitable for use with all types of paintwork including soft & scratch-proof
- For use with a forced rotation machine polisher
- Low dust generation
Directions for Use:
- For optimum results use with a random orbital forced rotation polisher
- Before use, moisten dried or new pads completely with polish
- Polish crosswise with medium pressure until a transparent film appears
- Cut: 3.2 /10
- Gloss: 9.0 /10
- Size: options 250ml or 1L