LAKE COUNTRY Low Lint Lambswool Pad
Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads are a knitted, prewashed lambswool matted to a foam interface for maximum comfort, performance and overall user feel/experience. After significant testing, the Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads feature the best weight and wool pile height for the maximum performance on any type of machine – including dual-action, rotary, forced rotation, long throw, and mini polishers!
Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads were designed for heavy compounding when used with a dual-action polisher. The foam interface pad allows for maximum durability – even when used with a 21 mm long throw polisher like the RUPES MarkII 21.
With superior cutting abilities, the Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads are used for heavy defect removal like oxidation, heavy swirls and scratches, and polishing on gel coats.
- Knitted prewashed lambswool matted to a foam interface
- Excellent cutting ability
- Foam interface allows for maximum comfort, performance and overall feel/experience
- Can be used on all paint systems
- Can be used with either Rotary or DA machines