McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating 5year Durability
- Gives Your Car Over 5 Years of Protection
- Rated at 10H Hardness
- 118ml Bottle Gives at least 4x Applications on a Family-Sized Car
- Highly Economical
- Easy to Apply
- High Gloss
- Suitable for Both Professionals and Enthusiasts.
- 1 x 118ml Bottle of Ceramic Paint Coating
- 1 x Application Pad
- 1 x Microfibre Towel 365gsm
McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating provides tough-as-nails paint protection that lasts upwards of 5 years. Formulated using an ultra-refined blend of graphene-oxide ceramic resins, McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating offers unmatched paint protection. Use on paint, wheels, chrome, and glass.
If you’re shopping for a ceramic coating and your goal is the ease of use, protection, and gloss, then look no further than McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating. Traditionally you can have 2 out of the 3 characteristics described above, but not all 3, until now.
We formulated Graphene Ceramic Coating as a zero-compromise formula that offers effortless application (even for beginners!), long-lasting protection (5 years!), and incredible depth of shine – all packaged into one glass container. Brilliant!
On the MOH scale of hardness, Graphene Ceramic Coating has a rating of 10H. What does this mean? Unparalleled paint protection, that’s what! Graphene Ceramic Coating produces such a hard coating on your vehicle’s paintwork, that it will actually help reduce unwanted scratches and swirl marks from being instilled as easily as they would on your bare clear coat.
Graphene Ceramic Coating produces relentless water-beading, month after month, year-after-year.
You do not have to be a professional detailer to reap the benefits offered by this state-of-the-art graphene coating. In fact, the application is arguably as easy as applying a liquid wax or paint sealant.
Directions for Use:-
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle.
- Chemically and mechanically decontaminate the vehicle using P&S Iron Buster and our Clay Bar.
- Use a polish such as Prep Polish to remove any minor swirl marks or blemishes and to increase the base gloss levels.
- Before applying the coating , wipe the vehicle down with McKee’s 37 Coating Prep Spray.
- Once the surface has been properly prepped, apply the coating to one panel at a time using McKee’s 37 Coating Applicator provided in the kit. Alternatively, for an applicator with a softer feel, we recommend the The Rag Company Microfiber Applicator – BLUE
- Ideally work in small 60cm x 60cm sections. Apply side-to-side, and then up-and-down (Cross Hatch). Apply more coating as required.
- Once you finish coating a panel, wipe off the excess product using a TRC Edgeless 300 Premium Blend Microfibre Towel. Use short, firm strokes when buffing off the excess. Flip your towel often.
- Apply a second microfibre towel pass to buff in the coating and remove any residual product that may have been missed, using an Eagle Edgeless 500 Premium Blend Microfibre Towel.
- Check for high spots immediately after this second microfibre towel pass and, if any exist, buff them out immediately with a microfibre towel.
- Avoid exposing the vehicle to moisture for 24 hours.
- Maintain the gloss and protection by regularly washing your vehicle using McKee’s 37 Graphene Auto Wash and applying Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating.