McKee’s 37 Graphene Tyre Shine
- Makes Tyres Look Better Than New
- Formulated Using a Blend Of Ultra-Refined Graphene-Oxide Ceramic Resins
- Lasts up to 4 Weeks
- Finish With as Much Sheen as you Desire
- No Dressing Sling
- Dry To Touch
- Highly Economical
McKee’s 37’s longest-lasting spray on tyre shine
McKee’s 37 Graphene Tyre Shine is a water-based tyre dressing that is formulated using a blend of ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins designed to protect and beautify your vehicle’s tyres. This high-bonding formula will keep your tyres shiny and protected for weeks at a time, even when driven through wet weather. Unlike traditional solvent-based tyre dressings, Graphene Tyre Shine will not cause your tyres to turn brown, and it will not sling off or stain your driveway. Graphene Tyre Shine actually helps prevent the tyre from turning brown. Natural conditioners restore the tyre’s pH-balance, keeping it flexible to help prevent dry rot. You can adjust the level of gloss by how many coats you apply.
We are fanatical about tyre dressings. In fact, it’s one of our favourite parts of every detail. In our opinion, perfectly dressed tyres are the finishing touch on an already pristinely detailed vehicle. Like most of you, the shine that we desire from our tyre dressing of choice is not too glossy, or matte, but somewhere in between. We also want our tyre dressing to last more than a week! If a higher or lower gloss sheen is what you prefer, that is easily achieved by the number of coats that you apply. That’s the beauty of Graphene Tyre Shine. Not only is it a joy to apply, it produces a concours-worthy finish that dries to the touch and will not sling. Plus it will stick to the tyre for a few weeks, even through rain!
Besides imparting the perfect finish on your vehicle’s tyres, this high-solids formula protects the tyre from premature cracking as well. Tyres, like your vehicle’s paint, need to be protected in order to function as intended.
Directions for Use:-
- In order for McKee’s 37 Graphene Tire Shine to properly bond to the tyre, you must clean the tyre first using McKee’s 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator or other suitable tyre cleaner.
- After the tyres are clean and dry, spray McKee’s 37 Graphene Tire Shine directly onto the tyre or on to our Foam Tyre Dressing Applicator to reduce unwanted overspray.
- Evenly spread out the Graphene Tire Shine using our Foam Tyre Dressing Applicator, re-applying more as needed.
- Pay special attention to ribs, grooves, and raised letters where the tire shine can easily pool up.
- If a higher gloss is required, apply extra layers until the desired gloss is reached.
- Allow 30 minutes for the tire shine to bond before driving the vehicle.
- Do not apply to tyre tread or motorcycle tyres.