Optimum Hyper Spray Compound
Optimum Hyper™ Compound is the first and only spray compound in the marketplace that can remove 1,000 grit and deep scratches in seconds while creating an excellent finish. Optimum Hyper™ Compound was designed for professional detailers and auto body shops to cut through wet sanding marks and deep scratches in one or two passes. Optimum Hyper™ Compound offers all the advantages of Optimum line of polishes with long working time and low to no dusting.
The spray-on application provides ease of use and reduces the amount of product needed to a fraction of the traditional products. 2-3 sprays are enough to cover the entire pad making the whole pad do the cutting and eliminating dry buffing. The minor swirls left after using Optimum Hyper™ Compound can easily be removed with the Optimum™ Hyper Polish. Optimum Hyper™ Compound has a long working time to allow complete paint correction with one application. The residue can be easily wiped off with a dry or damp microfiber towel.
Optimum Hyper™ Compound contains no silicone oils or wax, so it is ultimately body shop safe.
Optimum Hyper™ Compound can be used at any speed on your Polisher with a wool or foam pad.
When using a wool buffing pad, the compound will remove 1000 grit sand scratches.
Dual Action Polisher at a speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM.
Faster buffing speed is not needed with this product. When using a medium or heavy cut foam pad, the compound will remove 2,000 sand scratches and lighter with your DA Polisher at a speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM.
The compound works more or less aggressively, depending on the pad you choose.
- To remove 1,000 grit or finer sanding marks, spray Optimum Hyper™ Compound on the Optimum Hyper™Wool Foam Pad using Polisher at a speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM. To remove lighter scratches and swirl marks, spray Optimum Hyper™ Compound on a foam pad using Polisher at a speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM.
- Shake Well.
- Use 2-3 sprays initially to prime the pad. After the initial priming, use two sprays per panel.
- There is no need to apply additional products since Optimum Hyper™ Compound has a long working time and will continue on working to remove the scratches.
- Use light to medium pressure on the buffer until desired results are achieved.
- For final polishing use the Optimum Hyper Spray Polish with a foam pad. For lighter cutting and a deeper gloss, use with less aggressive pads or an orbital buffer. VOC compliant and body shop safe.