CYCLONE BONE PREMIUM KOREAN MICROFIBER WASH SPONGE
The Rag Company new CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge is absolutely the FINEST professional quality plush microfibre detailing wash sponge value you will find – Premium 70/30 Blend Korean quality, premium performance, at premium value! Its large 10″ x 6″ x 3″ size is perfect for this type of higher-end microfibre wash sponge. TRC has responded to numerous online forum requests, emails and calls from around the world to create a larger, high-quality microfibre sponge than previously available. These are NOT “cheap knock-off’s” made from inferior materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Size:- 6 x 10 inches (16cm x 26cm)
Blend:- 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide Material
Material:-100% Korean Split Microfibre
Country of Origin:- South Korea
Premium Wash Sponge:
Superior softness & absorbency: Hundreds of thousands of premium AA-Grade (highest grade) 70/30 blend split Korean microfibres per square inch that hold a huge amount of your favorite suds
Extremely safe & effective: Long, luxurious fibers that quickly and safely encapsulate all dirt and road grime from your vehicle and then easily rinse free for the next pass
Highest-quality construction: The finest materials and seams that are carefully double-stitched and hidden for the ultimate in protection and durability
Extreme field-tested microfiber material and foam padding: Materials tested around the world in all conditions to find the perfect microfibre / foam pad combination
Perfect partner with P & S Sales Pearl car wash: Create a world-class level of lubrication to safely glide over all types of paint and greatly reduce washing induced marring
Built-to-last durability: With proper care The Rag Company’s CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad will last and last through seasons of washes
Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German microfibre production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Gentle Hand Wash/Rinse Highly Recommended (Certain Types of Wash Machines with Aggressive Agitators/Cycles Can Damage Any Type of Wash Mitt, Pad, or Sponge).
- Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners) and Hang to Air Dry.
- OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar or Effective All-Purpose Cleaner (example: OPTIMUM Power Clean) to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
- After the wash, the sponge may become more pliable.
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
- NOTE: If Microfiber Seam is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Foam Padding has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators/Cycles (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in Same Wash.
- Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored products separately from lighter colored products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.