Rag Company Edgeless 245 All Purpose Microfibre Towel
Looking for excellent quality, value-priced, soft, durable, lightweight, EDGELESS all-purpose terry microfibre towel? Then you’ve come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company’s miracle cleaning terry microfibre towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
- Lint-free / label-free / non-abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, wet for scrubbing heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7-10 times its weight in moisture
- Multiple colours enable you to colour code by use/purpose
- Effective green cleaning solution to remove dust and dirt without the use of chemicals
- Safe to use on all electronic equipment
- Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Professional cleaning tip: “Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilizasation
- All-purpose cleaning of vehicles, homes, hotels, hospitals, bars/restaurants, pets and more.
- Perfect for removal of ceramic coatings
- Interior cleaning – all surfaces including leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet, metal, wood and more
- Lightweight 245gsm design = easier to reach tight spaces
Features and Benefits
- Size: 40 cm x 40 cm
- Colours: Black, Green, Light Blue, Lime, Red, Royal Blue, Yellow
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weight: 245 GSM
- Border/Edging: Edgeless, Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibres.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red coloured towels separately from lighter coloured towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
Hand wash in warm water with a mild, clean-rinsing liquid soap; rinse well.
All microfiber towels from The Rag Company are machine washable. Do not exceed 140⁰F at the risk of damaging the fibres leaving them much less effective
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Colored (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Colored (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels
- ADVICE: Keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together
Cleaning Cloths: The microfiber construction of our cleaning cloths allows them to effectively clean both wet and dry surfaces without the use of any chemicals.
Dusting: use the cloth dry; or spray with a sprig of water for damp dusting.
Cleaning: dampen the cloth, wring well and wipe...OR mist a cloth with water to get the right amount of dampness.
All Hard-Washable Surfaces: Sinks, counter-tops, etc. - turn on the water and start cleaning. Use a clean microfiber towel to wipe surfaces dry.
Carpets: To remove spills and stains, get the carpet thoroughly damp with hot water. Using a very damp (hot water) microfiber cloth, rub in different directions using "elbow grease".