SONAX Perfect Finish (One Step Polish)
Silicone free finishing polish for professionally polishing of sanded down paintwork or paintwork pre-polished with the polishing machine and abrasive polish. Specially developed for printshops and detailers for One-Step polishing of sanded down paint due to paintwork damage such as dust occlusion or paint runs. The special nano-abrasives enable effective scratch removal with optimum shine and without inducing holograms or buff marks on the paintwork.
Cut: 4 out of 6
Gloss: 6 out of 6
- REMOVES PAINT DEFECTS - Sonax Perfect Finish polishes and removes scratches, sanded paint defects such as dust inclusions, paint runs, and water spots in a single step - No wet sanding or compounding is necessary before use
- HIGH GLOSS FINISH - Silicone-free polishing formula leaves an OEM high gloss paint finish with hologram-free paint surface
- FLEXIBLE - One of the most flexible compound / polishes available in the market that works beautifully on all clear coats and paint finishes
- SAVE TIME - The single-step process makes paint corrections far less labour intensive and time-consuming. Our diminishing abrasive technology will provide up to P2000 sanding scratch removal and finish out to a OEM shine
- Removes marks of P2000 grit or finer, recommend applying with a rotary polisher or DA with Medium cut Polishing pad.
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle/tube before use.
- Deep scratches or paintwork damage should first be wet sanded .with abrasive paper P2000, or finer.
- Product to be worked in with a rotational speed regulated polishing machine.
- Apply a little of the product directly to the sanded spot.
- Polish the area at the lowest rotational speed (ca. 800 rpm) with the green Polishing pad (493 000) for 10 sec. Tilt the machine a little bit.
- Afterwards, increase to medium rotational speed and allow the machine to run, now exerting only moderate pressure.
- Guide it swiftly over the surface to avoid heat developing beneath the polishing pad.
- Remove polish residue with a microfiber cloth.
Please Note: To achieve a hologram-free finish on darker paintwork, finish polishing with a foam pad may be necessary.
Great Comparison video by Jon between two of my favourite products S20 Black and Sonax Perfect Finish.