SONAX Profiline Cutmax Cutting Compound 250ml/1L
- SONAX CutMax is designed to achieve the highest cutting and polishing results without severely damaging the clear coat.
- Sanded areas up to P1500 can quickly and safely be removed with excellent gloss effect.
- SONAX CutMax is water-based which offers a long working window and will not dry out like other compounds.
- It is also dust-free for easy clean up after use. Simply wipe off the polished area. Solvent-free & silicone-free makes it safe for use in body shops and collision centres.
- Cut 6/6
- Finish 3/6
- Made in Germany
Directions for use:
- Apply a small amount (3 or 4 Dime-sized drops) of polish onto the SONAX Polishing Pad.
- Polish the surface at a low rotating speed (800 rpm) for approximately 20-30 seconds, applying 15-20 pounds of pressure. After 30 seconds, remove pressure completely using only machine weight, increase machine speed (1200 RPM) and continue polishing for 45-60 seconds. When finished polishing, wipe down the paint surface with a Microfiber Cloth.
Note: Do not allow polishing area to overheat. Regularly clean polishing sponges. Never use different polishes on one sponge, Keep from freezing.
- Highly abrasive compound paste for sanded and severely weather paint work
- Capable of removing sanding marks of up to P1500
- Water-based formula contains no solvents, silicones or petroleum
- No dust is created during the compounding process; polishing pads stay cleaner longer