- ADVANCED FORMULA 3 IN 1. Purewax Waterless Wash is an all in one cleaning hydrophobic spray. Purewax Waterless wash provides a waterless wash, coat and shine, all in one convenient product.
- NO STREAKING, SMEARING OR SCRATCHING. Our premium formula is a gentle and effective car polish for any vehicle! Get a clean, shiny finish without hurting your car's paint.
- SAFE FOR GLOSSY PAINTS. Is safe and effective on all glossy paints and clear coat finishes, glass, chrome, polished metals, and plastic trim.
- SAFE ON CERAMIC COATING AND WRAPS
- NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Ideal for those who do not have access to a hose, live in a city, or apartment, or are under water wash restrictions
- MADE IN USA - LONG-LASTING BARRIER: Advanced polymer chemistry leaves behind a glossy, synthetic wax barrier that lasts weeks
PureWax Waterless Wash is an all in one cleaning hydrophobic spray. PureWax Waterless Wash provides a waterless wash, coat and shine, all in one convenient product.
Our premium formula is a gentle and effective car polish for any vehicle. Get a clean, shiny finish without hurting your car's paint. PureWax Waterless Wash is safe and effective on all glossy paints and clear coat finishes, glass, chrome, polished metals, and plastic trim. Ideal for those who do not have access to a hose, live in a city, or apartment, or are under water wash restrictions. , To do a waterless car wash yourself at home, you will need clean microfibre towels and PureWax Waterless Wash. We recommend using microfibre towels with a minimum weight of 300 GSM (grams per square metre). A low quality or dirty towel can damage your car. If your car has excessive mud, we recommend a rinse.
A waterless car wash solution will not be effective against caked mud. Follow our step-by-step guide to getting your car shining in no time. Made in the USA.
Step 1: Start by taking a microfibre towel and folding it twice in half to create eight useable sides. Remember that we use a microfibre towel because it offers high absorbency and softness, which helps to scoop up these dirt particles.Note: We highly recommend making sure the towels are clean before using them.
Step 2: Mentally split up your car into different sections that you can work on at a time.The side glass, The roof, The hood and trunk, The side doors (upper half), The front bumper, The rear bumper, The lower half of the side doors, The wheelsYou will want to use different microfibre clothes for different sections of the car. Stop using a cloth if it becomes too dirty or accumulates particles. Incorrectly using a microfibre towel can cause scratches on your vehicle. Never re-use a dirty microfibre without washing it first.
Step 3: Usually, car detailers start at the top of the car to avoid spilling when using products on the roof.Simply spray the waterless car wash product onto one folded cloth and onto a panel of the vehicle, gently wipe with leading cloth. And quickly buff using a second clean and dry microfibre cloth.
Step 4: Wipe lightly in one direction. Wipe the bodywork gently without applying too much pressure. Don&rsquo,t go in circles or you&rsquo,ll just end up keeping the dirt on the car. We recommend wiping linearly in the direction of the wind.
Step 5: When the towel gets too dirty, use one of the other clean sides. The idea of using a clean side every time is not to reintroduce the dirt on the car. Repeat this process as you clean the other parts of your vehicle. We recommend using a separate microfibre towel for the brakes since the brake pads may contain chemical fluids.