GTECHNIQ Bundle Using CRYSTAL SERUM LIGHT 5 YEAR PAINT PROTECTANT COATING [Newer Car Medium contaminants]
The following DIY kit includes everything you need to
- Add Slickness
- Protect it for up to 5 years.
You will receive one CSL Coating packs for the work. Only requires 1x Application.
This bundle contains everything you need to completely wash & decontaminate your paintwork, and apply innovative coating protection to bring your vehicle to the next generation of car care.
Transform and protect your pride and joy with this great paint protection bundle, offering breathtaking gloss, superior protection, and amazing water beading.
Keeps your car cleaner for longer, easier to maintain and protect it from the elements for years to come.
Give your vehicle the ultimate protection with this new Paint Protection Bundle.
CSL will give your car that deep gloss that will last for years.
You will not be disappointed.
GTECHNIQ CRYSTAL SERUM LIGHT 5 YEAR PAINT PROTECTANT COATING
- This is extremely easy to apply and ideal for someone new to applying ceramic coatings, or for someone who wants a coating that is durable, but not too much hassle to apply.
- Easy maintenance with "self-cleaning" properties
- An extremely deep gloss that lasts!
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
5 years durability
- Excellent swirl mark resistance
- Crystal clear finish
- Long-lasting protection from UV, dirt & swirl resistance
- Uses nanotechnology - a little goes a long way!
- Can be used on cars, motorcycles, boats & planes!
- Forms ultra strong chemical covalent bond with the surface of the paintwork
- Forms ultra-hard sub-micron crystalline film inhibiting scratches & swirls
- For cars up to medium estate (i.e. BMW 3 series touring) – select 30ml
- For larger cars, select the 50ml
Included in the GTECHNIQ CSL Coating Ultimate Bundle
- 1 x 30 or 50ml GTECHNIQ CRYSTAL SERUM LIGHT 5 YEAR PAINT PROTECTANT COATING
- 1 x 500 ml GTECHNIQ W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT
- 1 x 500ml GTECHNIQ PW PANEL WIPE COATING PREP
- 4 x MF Paint protection and removal cloth
- 2x Grey 350gsm Panel Wipe Prep Cloths
- 2x Grey 350gsm Ceramic Coating Leveling cloths ( to be discarded after use)
- 2 x Spray Triggers
- Polishing Optional: Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2400. This is designed to remove minor swirls.
- Claying Optional: Clay Vehicle if requires. That's only if the W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT has not removed all contaminants.
- Make sure you have good quality lighting. See the scangrip range if required here
- Wash with GTECHNIQ G-Wash or any other shampoo ( Avoid any shampoo with gloss enhancers or Wax)
- Wipe down panels with a Microfibre drying Towel
- Spray GTECHNIQ W6 IRON FALLOUT REMOVER & DECONTAMINANT directly onto the surface and allow to dwell for 5-10 minutes. During this time any ferrous particles will dissolve forming a purple solution.
- Hose the product off the car. Reapply a second time if required.
- After the car has been successfully decontaminated through the GTECHNIQ W6 IRON AND GENERAL FALLOUT REMOVER
- Wash the car again with GTECHNIQ G-Wash or any other shampoo to get rid of all impurities off the surface.
- Perform hand or machine polishing (if needed) if the surface has no swirls. Skip to the next step.
- After the decontamination process is complete, and any polishing stages have been completed.
- Wipe the car down with GTECHNIQ PW PANEL WIPE COATING PREP . (Using the Grey Microfibre Towels provided
Apply the GTECHNIQ CRYSTAL SERUM LIGHT
- Wear gloves
- Soak the applicator AP2 pad with several drops of product CSL
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set it to one side - holding in your hand while Coating your car may promote premature curing
- Spread product on a small panel, or ½ a large panel, at a time
- Remove residue immediately with a Grey Microfibre Buff Cloth provided.
- You will need to buff the same area a second time to remove residue, so use at least two of the Grey MF cloths.
- Make sure you rotate the cloths quickly so that the CSL does not cure on them - this can make residue harder to remove
- If you miss removing residue and it cures fully, you should re-polish this area and re-apply CSL
- As soon as you finish put your microfibres in water, wash them as soon as you can to prevent the product from crystallising and making them unusable. Do not use the MF cloths on your paint jobs as they may still have crystalised.
- Leave your vehicle indoors for 12 hours before exposing it to the elements
- If you are applying EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating or C2 Liquid Crystal over the CSL, leave at least 4 hours before application
Note: If you require any additional assistance in applying GTECHNIQ Coatings.
- Don't 't hesitate to email or call us and we will be able to help you out with the procedure.
Applying Gtechniq Panel Wipe video