GTECHNIQ C1 CRYSTAL LACQUER COATING
C1 is extremely easy to apply and ideal for someone new to applying ceramic coatings, or for someone who wants a coating that is durable, but not too much hassle to apply.
With good gloss retention, C1 Crystal Lacquer becomes the functional surface of the cars paintwork, wand if applied by a GTECHNIQ Accredited Detailer comes with a 3 year guarantee.
C1 forms a crystalline film which is hard - this characteristic makes it effective at preventing minor scratching from poor wash technique on relatively soft automotive paint.
The coating is good for gloss retention, but because it does not add much additional gloss it is ideal for matte paint finishes.
Features & Benefits
- 3 years durability
- Excellent swirl mark resistance
- Crystal clear finish
- Long-lasting protection from UV, dirt & swirl resistance
- Uses nano technology - a little goes a long way!
- Can be used on cars, motorcycles, boats & planes!
- Forms ultra strong chemical covalent bond with surface of paintwork
- Forms ultra hard sub-micron crystalline film inhibiting scratches & swirls
- Only apply in temperatures 5°c and above, indoors, out of direct sunlight
- Wear gloves provided
- Soak the application pad with several drops of product
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set to one side - holding in your hand while detailing your car may promote premature curing
- Spread product on a small panel, or ½ a large panel, at a time
- Remove residue immediately with a MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- You may need to buff the same area several times to remove residue, so use at least two MF1 cloths at any one time. Make sure you rotate the cloths quickly so that the C1 does not cure in them - this can make residue harder to remove
- Change your application pad after 3 to 4 applications
- If you miss removing residue and it cures fully, you should re polish this area and reapply C1
- As soon as you finish put your microfibres in water, wash them as soon as you can to prevent the product crystallising and making them unusable
- Leave your vehicle indoors for 12 hours before exposing it to the elements
- If you are applying EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating or C2 Liquid Crystal over the C1, leave at least 4 hour before application
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use product within 3 months of opening