P&S Absolute Rinseless Wash
- High-Performance Rinseless Wash
- Formulated using a unique set of polymers
- Perfect for Car Washing with limited water or drainage
- Highly Economical Rinseless Wash – 30ml per 7lt of Water
- High Performing in 4 Different Wash Applications
- Rinseless Wash, Waterless Wash, Quick Detailer, Clay Lubricant
Absolute Rinseless Wash was formulated from the ground up as a premium soap alternative. Utilizing a unique subset of polymers. Absolute encapsulates and emulsifies dirt beyond what soap is capable of. Water is instantly softened upon mixture of Absolute, thus reducing the chances of hard water spotting. The end result is a purely clean and slick surface. Absolute allows you to wash vehicles anywhere, anytime. Whether you are a detailing professional or passion-driven enthusiast. Absolute is safe and easy to use on all exterior and interior surfaces. Designed for use on paint, coatings, wraps, PPF, trim, plastics, leather and upholstery. Absolutely clean, Absolutely efficient, Absolutely Absolute.
The Absolute Rinseless experience is best approached when the vehicle is cool and dry to the touch. Shade is preferred, but can be safely used in Direct Sunlight with washing one section at a time. Add one ounce of Absolute to 2 Gallons of Water (256 to 1 dilution) in a Wash Bucket. Submerge an Ultra Black Sponge or Wash Mitt or Multiple Microfiber Towels and mix the product thoroughly. Squeeze excess product from wash Media and begin washing from top to bottom of the vehicle, dipping back into the wash bucket often.
PRO TIP: Soiled areas can be pre-treated utilizing the same dilution of 256 to 1 in an IK Multi Pro 2 Sprayer. Especially recommend for heavily soiled areas. No rinsing is required after the panel has been wiped down, simply take a TRC Premium Blend Microfiber Drying towel and dry the area to a smooth finish.
- For use as a Rinseless Wash, Dilute 256:1
- For use as a Quick Detailer, Dilute 64:1.
- For use as a Clay Lubricant, Dilute 128:1.
- For Glass and Interiors, Dilute 256:1.