GTECHNIQ EXOV4 ULTRA DURABLE HYDROPHOBIC COATING durability (18-24 Months)
EXOv4 delivers a hard film that makes water-spots easy to remove, offers great resistance to all wash chemicals and can help withstand micro-marring. It produces a high-gloss, warm-looking, extreme hydrophobic finish.
It has a consistent film that is more durable and resistant to road salt and wash chemicals than its predecessors. Application is easy, with a slow flash-off time, giving more time to achieve a perfect finish.
All of the above combined with the introduction of a good degree of swirl resistance means EXOv4 represents a major leap forward in Last Surface Protection (LSP) technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Extreme hydrophobicity – water slides off treated surfaces
- Forms a hard film that makes water spots easier to remove
- Resistant to highly alkaline or acidic wash solutions
- Now aids the prevention of micro-marring
- Repels dirt, oils, & fallout
- Enhanced durability – lasts for up to 2 years
- Can be used as a stand-alone coating or as a top coat
- For cars up to medium estate (i.e. BMW 3 series touring) – select 30ml
- For larger cars, select the 50ml
Included in Kit:
- 1 x EXO v4 – 30ml or 50ml (please select from menu)
- 1 pair nitrile gloves
- 1 x AP2 Ultra Soft Foam Filled Applicator Pad
- 1 x Master Instruction Leaflet
- 1 x WS1 GTECHNIQ Window Sticker
- EXO v4 can be applied as a stand-alone sealant or as a top layer for Crystal Serum Light (CSL) or C1 Crystal Lacquer (recommended particularly for darker colours, easy to mark paintwork or if added swirl resistance and durability are required).
- Leave between 2 and 12 hours for C1 to cure before applying EXO v4
- Can be applied immediately over CSL (start at the same point and follow the panels in order). Do not leave CSL for longer than 24 hours if planning to apply EXO v4.
- Ensure vehicle is clean and dry, and the paintwork is swirl-free and prepared with Panel Wipe (not necessary if applying over C1 / CSL).
- Ensure panel is warmer than 5 degrees Celsius.
- Apply 5 – 10 drops of EXO v4 to the supplied applicator and work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation.
- Apply to the panel using overlapping strokes, working an area of around 60cm x 60cm at a time.
- If the panel is 15 degrees C or lower, allow EXO v4 to cure for two minutes, then remove residue with a soft clean microfibre. For temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees C, allow one minute to elapse prior to buffing. For temperatures higher than 25 degrees, buff immediately.
- With a new microfibre, buff panels again to ensure all residue entirely removed.
- Apply a second layer of EXO v4 immediately, to ensure ease of buffing
- Allow EXO v4 to cure for a minimum of 12 hours prior to exposing it to rain.
- Allow at least 1 week before washing your vehicle.
- Unopened bottles of EXO v4 have a 12-month shelf life from time of purchase
- Opened bottles of EXO v4 should be stored in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight
- Opened bottles have a maximum life of 3 months